Armin Schwarzbach, MD PhD has been at the forefront of diagnostic testing and tick-borne research for more than 20 years, and his expertise in diagnosing and treating infectious diseases is second to none having tested over 20,000 patients.
He was a Board Member of the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS), is an Advisory Board member of AONM London, and serves as an expert on advisory committees on Lyme Disease in Australia, Ireland, France and Germany.
Dr. Schwarzbach is a Board Member of the German Borreliosis Society.
Being acutely aware of the insufficient, sensitivity and standardization of Borrelia antibody ELISA and immunoblot tests, Dr. Schwarzbach offers tests with greater sensitivity and specificity.
His new laboratory is in operation since 2015.
His latest talks at conferences:
- Tick Talk Ireland Workshop, Dublin (Ireland), March 2017
- Canadian Lyme Disease Medical and Educational Symposium, Toronto (Canada), April 2017
- AONM Workshop: Chronic Illness Uncovered: Lyme Disease, Viral Pathogens, Morgellons, Mould & More… , London (UK), May 2018
- Congresso Nazinale GISML Venedig Aula Magna Campus San Giobbe, Venezia (Italy), May 2017
- Physicians’ Round Table, Florida (USA), June 2017
- VIDAS conference, Stockholm (Sweden), June 2017
- Astris Borrelia Workshop, Helsinki (Finland), September 2017
- International Conference on Microbial Ecology & Eco Systems, Toronto (Canada), September 2017
- LDN 2017 Conference, Portland (USA), September 2017
- AONM annual international conference: Waking to a New Dawn: The Emergence of 21st Century Aquired Immune Deficiencies and Innovative Solutions, London (UK), November 2017
- GNHCT LYMES U.K.Conference, Edinburgh (UK), November 2017
- The Forum of integrative Medicine - Treating the Untreatable: Unraveling Complex Chronic Illness, Chicago (USA), April 2018
READINGS BY ARMIN LABS
Pleomorphic forms of Borrelia burgdorferi induce distinct immune responses
Morphological and biochemical features of Borrelia
burgdorferi pleomorphic forms