Meet Dr. Taylor
Dr. Taylor Bean is a board certified naturopathic physician, graduating from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (BINM). She has certification in prescription authority, IV therapy, Neural Therapy, Neural prolo therapy Vaccine administration and acupuncture.
Over the past few years of practice in both Singapore and Canada and after having two children, Dr. Bean has been drawn to supporting a variety of ailments but more specifically supporting women achieve an optimal pregnancy, labour preparation, paediatric wellness to more complex ailments that involve looking into methylation, genetic variants (MTHFR), chronic infections include mould, complex paediatric conditions (Autism/ADH/PANDAS) and digestive complaints.
Dr. Bean is forever grateful for her experience working in SE Asia as her patients were her true teachers and mentors. Her experience was incredibly motivating to find answers and treatments that would help the more complicated cases. She continues to further her education by attending medical conferences in Canada and the USA throughout the year to uncover specific causes and successful treatments for her patients locally and overseas.
She has experience working largely with families, young ones and mamas-to-be. She brings her wisdom as a mother of two to help women achieve a healthy pregnancy and smooth labour.
It is Dr. Bean's belief that each and every person is entitled to comprehensive and compassionate health care which includes all avenues of treatment. She works diligently on each case presented to her to ensure she is providing optimal service. As a doctor, her job is to teach, educate and empower her patients with the goal of achieving overall well-being. She practices with integrity, compassion and respect. She strives to see you as a whole person, not just your condition.
Dr. Bean's Passions Lies In Supporting:
- Chronic infections and conditions: Lyme disease and co-infections, Parasites, Mould and Fungal Exposure, Candida, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Pre and post-natal care including labour preparation.
- Complex Paediatrics conditions: Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, SPD.
- Gastrointestinal Issues: Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, GERD, SIBO, IBS, constipation or diarrhoea.
- Environmental Sensitivities, Allergies
- Pain Management: neurological pain and numbness, Acute and Chronic Injuries
- Mood and Sleep
- Vaccine Administration and education
- Interpreting genetic reports and supporting methylation and genetic variants (MTHFR)